MORE BOOK CLUB QUESTIONS....

This is the book that I will start reading soon. I am in a book club with some friends from this area. Camille - I know it's one of your favorites. Any thoughts on this book?


Has anyone read this book? I am starting up a consistent exercise routine. I am also really watching what I eat. I was thinking of checking this book out from the library. Has anyone read it or heard of it? It's fairly new. I read the first few pages......pretty entertaining as well as educational so far.

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Yes Leah! I love the alchamist. But mostly because I was at a really transitional point in my life when I read it. It is simple reading, but you can really read into a lot of the messages if you have a way to apply it to you. If you start out with a "Personal Legend" in mind- what you were born to do- it can really have insight and meaning. My copy is all marked up.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room