MASHED PEAS ANYONE??????
The following pictures might be a little traumatizing to some. Those of you with a weak stomach...look away......
"Where's a trash can...I really need to spit this out. I think there's been a mistake. This does not taste like my rice cereal"
Yummy Ben...Daddy likes green peas. Yummmmm taste just like chicken.
" Ok, let's try this again. I am ready with open arms!"
" Wait, I don't believe you....does that really taste good?"
As Benjamin sinks lower in his chair he can not avoid the spoon of green mush.
" Mommy...Daddy...that was disgusting....these are definitely going to take some getting used to"
"Where's a trash can...I really need to spit this out. I think there's been a mistake. This does not taste like my rice cereal"
Yummy Ben...Daddy likes green peas. Yummmmm taste just like chicken.
" Ok, let's try this again. I am ready with open arms!"
" Wait, I don't believe you....does that really taste good?"
As Benjamin sinks lower in his chair he can not avoid the spoon of green mush.
" Mommy...Daddy...that was disgusting....these are definitely going to take some getting used to"
Comments