I used to like to exercise.......




So, last week I really started up with my exercise. However, I started up slowly last week. Thursday was an aerobics video. Friday was a play in the pool with Dan and Benjamin. I realized my maternity bathing suit is not "swim laps" friendly. Today, however I kicked it into high gear and did a 15 minute warm up on the tread mill at our gym here on base. Then, I joined in with a step aerobics class which kicked my bootie into shape very quickly. When I cough my stomach muscles ache so bad I wince. I literally said out loud in the class "sweet mother". I said that after the teacher continued to push us through a leg lifting work out at the end, even when all the people in the class were dropping like flies. (Literally!) So has anyone ever tried the Tae Bo videos? Imagine that...times 10!!!!

When I got home Dan was motivated to work out also. He ran 4 miles around our base that has many hills. He is feeling the burn also to say the least. It was all worth it though. Tonight for football night we had ribs (thanks to a recipe from Dennis) and sweet potato fries. So if we are going to eat like that we better be exercising it up! Right??? I have to keep saying that to myself. Because I can not imagine feeling this sore for no reason!!!

The good news for the day????

  • I got a 10/10 on my Criminal Law quiz
  • Dan had his last day of his school semester today, and is getting an A in his math class and a B in his English class!!
  • CHARGERS won Monday night football VS the RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
First of all I LOVE that the Chargers beat the Raiders!
Second! I just started excercising again too. I should find an arobics class! I have only done it once and it about killed me!

ps: I laughed when you mentioned work out videos...is anyone hungry?
Gardner Family said…
HAHAHAHAHA! I forgot about that! Thanks for the laugh!
Love and Aloha, Leah

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room