FIRST ATTEMPT AT MASTERING THE SIPPY CUP
According to Ben's pediatrician he is ready to start trying out the sippy cup! We were really surprised. Maybe it's because we are in denial and we don't want to admit that our little guy is growing up. But, then we got excited and went out and bought a few sippy cups. Since we want to give him veggies before fruit, we are just starting out with water. Then we will work on sugar free juice.
This first picture is a little dark at the top. But, I just love Benjamin's expression in it. He is excited!
" Okay sippy cup, I am going to open my mouth....now come to me!"
"Ewwww I think there is a distinct sour taste in my cup"
"Okay here I go drinking my sippy cup. I am such a big boy. Next Mom and Dad, can we work on more food then peas please?"
This first picture is a little dark at the top. But, I just love Benjamin's expression in it. He is excited!
" Okay sippy cup, I am going to open my mouth....now come to me!"
"Ewwww I think there is a distinct sour taste in my cup"
"Okay here I go drinking my sippy cup. I am such a big boy. Next Mom and Dad, can we work on more food then peas please?"
Comments
Have a happy sunday!