Dan recupperating, Ben sick, Leah sleeping




So for those of you that don't know..... Dan had to go in and have surgery today. He had about 3 cysts on the base of his spine. They were removed. He was such a trooper. If you'd like to call the house, and say hello to the recupperating patient feel free to! He is really sore but doing well. We didn't know about this until a few weeks ago. Life has been really busy and I just haven't remembered to blog about it. So consider this your Gardner update! ;)

We will just be resting for the next couple of days. Dan is actually on convelescant leave for 14 days. He will be here at home resting and recupperating. I am EXHUASTED! Last night Ben barely slept 2 hours. It was like old times. Again, the best birth control ever is lack of sleep from the little one! I brought him to the Pediatric department while we were waiting for Dan to get out of surgery. I thought we could just grab an RX for Motrin since I thought his lack of sleep was due to teething. Oh no! He has a virus that I guess is infecting all of our community according to the Dr. I spoke with. He has tiny little blisters on the back of his throat. Therefore he is one unhappy little dude. He is barely eatingm and crying a lot. So you can imagine how last night was. So then, we had to be at the hospital this morning for Dan's surgery at 5:30 am. Needless to say I am wiped out. I see sleep and take out in my future. (hopefully cross my fingers!!!)

And let's not forget Grey's is on tonight!!! Yahoo!!! Did I mention I am so excited for that to be on Thursdays nights???? That is one of the only shows I watch lately. My late nights are most recently taken up by homework and quizes. So yeah, a fun filled night of sleep, vegging in front of the TV, and eating take out, is what this household will be doing for the next couple of days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dan, Just wanted you to know that I did get to view your "blog" site. Leah, you certainly do a wonderful job with it. Such beautiful pictures of Ben....just like looking at my Dan all over again. I am sure he looks a lot like you, too, but all I can see is Dan!! Great talking with you last night Dan. We are going out to Aunt Sue's for dinner tonight. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Grandma Gardner

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound