Benjamin speaks up

So it's official....Benjamin has spoken his first word multiple times!! DA DA! We woke up.....more like jumped out of bed when we heard Ben say da da da da over the baby monitor. Wahhhh!!!!!! I tried so hard for it to be Momma. But, I guess Dan has been working extra time with Ben on DA DA! And we heard a rumor that da da is easier to say than momma. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Here are some pictures of our sweet angel and his Da Da. Judy - Thank you for his adorable church clothes!

Here come the men in black!!!
Ben's latest is to suck on his feet just like a pacifier. Grandma Sue don't ya just love those shoes???
Way cute Benjamin. Daddy even rolled up his sleeves, just like Dan does.
I guess the sun is too bright to smile huh Ben? ;) Someone is a tired boy.

Comments

Aim said…
awe! dada! that is so exciting! Don't worry leah, that was Jake's first words too even though I'd been coaching him for "mama" the whole time. hehe
Gallegos Family said…
awe! (*jinx!*)
yea for first words! such a cutie pie! We need to meet in person!
Miss Megan said…
Ben looks like a ladies man in his church clothes. I think you might need to get him one of those telephone cords to tie on his wrist to keep him close! Don't worry, "Dada" will soon be followed by "Mama" and "No" and "quack","poop" etc. It's starting...
Aim said…
haha! that is too funny! Wanna hear something else? The other day I was feeding sam out of a pink bottle (it came in a three pack, I had no choice if I wanted the other two!) anyway, Matt's brother in law walks in and points to me and says "oooo, I'm telling!" I just about died laughing only cause I knew what matt would say if he ever caught me feeding our son from a pink bottle. haha
Anonymous said…
Grandpa Tom say's wow, look at the head on that thing. He looks like he's going on mission with a tie on, and he looks like Dan. What a shock.
Anonymous said…
Uncle Daniel say's where's his football? He looks like he's going to be a linebacker for the winning team San Diego Chargers, Ha, not the Bill's. He like's sunshine.
WOW! Ben looks like such a little man here. Oh my gosh Leah, he is seriously so cute! I can't wait til his aunty Sarah can give him tons of kisses! I love you guys and miss you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room