Upgraded to first class...yahhooo!!!!!!

So Benjamin, and I are back in Hawaii! We are safe and sound with Dan. Horray! And we got here the best way possible. First class baby!!!!! To anyone who is able to, I highly recommend it. You don't have to worry if your seat is too far back. You don't have to worry if the person in front of you is squishing you.

Aloha Airlines really messed up on our flight to San Diego. They started off by breaking Ben's pack n play, his car seat sun shade, and other little items. Not to mention that the flight to San Diego was the worst with Ben throwing up on me, and screaming from an earache. So, when I was in the gate waiting for our plane, the airline paged me. I thought, "oh great what now?" But sure enough they asked me, if I was the one who had all the problems on my previous flight? (They had remembered my name becuase we were in constant contact trying to get the reimbursement for the broken items.) I said yup, that was me. And they said, let me upgrade you!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!! So I had fresh hot macadamian nuts with all the refreshments I wanted. Cheese, crackers, grapes, cantelope, mango, milk and cookies, first class breakfast including grilled pinappple and island style french toast with cream cheese in the middle. The flight attendant was incredible and washed out Benjamin's bottle when it was dirty, held Ben when I needed to use the restroom, and even offered to hold Ben so I could eat my french toast!!!!! I got a free headset as opposed to having to pay $5.00, which on the previous flight I didn't have cash on me so I watched a movie with no sound. Also, there was so much foot room in front of me that Benjamin had a place to sit for a minute on a cushy blanket provided by the airline while I got my things together. And I didn't have to worry if I was bumping the persons arm next to me. The chair was like a lazy boy. Perfect for any mother traveling alone with a infant. Space for the bottle. Space for my drink. And let's not forget the hot towel!!!! Benjamin and I both loved that!!! So needless to say the flight back home was wonderful. And to top it off, my amazing husband was waiting at the gate for us with a pretty lei!!! So thank you Aloha Airlines for upgrading us. And thank you Dan for picking us up with a pretty lei! It's good to be home.

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Thats so funny that you are home! We were up late last night and Dan was trying in vein to get the kids in bed and I thought, if only Leah was in Hawaii, then I could call her because it wouldn't be late there. I was just thinking about you and wondering whatever happend! crazy! glad you are home safe. love the pics!
Miss Megan said…
First class was meant for you Leah. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Wish you could have come up here for my shower, but it's all good. Thanks again for the awesome baby stuff momma! Call me when you get a free minute.

Love ya like a monkey!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound