So good to be home

I changed shirts for the second time today from Benjamin sharing his milk with me. Dan fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie in true Dan style. I loaded the dish washer. Picked up the house. And thought, wow it is really good to be home. It's 11:00 pm (my quiet time). I am usually in bed by now catching up on sleep. But, I can't help but think how truly blessed my life is. I am so happy to be home. Dan is so good to Benjamin and I. He works so hard to support us, and I appreciate that more than he knows. I guess I have just been thinking about how tough life can be. We have 7 good friends serving in Iraq right now. Each of them is a daddy and husband to someone. I am grateful Dan is here with Ben and I. My Aunt is recovering from breast cancer and under going mean old chemo. I am grateful my skin cancer could be removed with surgery. These things along with so much more is what has been going on with our life. And I am just having a moment of gratitude for how good our life is. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers when we needed it most. We love you all and hope to be seeing you soon. Here are some pictures of our wonderful, messy life! ;) I think Ben says it all with this picture....nothing beats sleeping in your own bed!
I am grateful for the messy nursery with piles of clothes to hang up. Because it means that we have loving family who have given so many clothes to Benjamin. Most recently...Thank you Monica for Trevors clothes, and Thank you Judy for just plain spoiling us!
We are so excited to finally have our duve cover that was on our wedding registry! Thank goodness for Target and their down comfortor sales! This picture is Leah trying her best at interior decorating. Still a ways to go but slowly getting there.
Ben is growing up so fast. Here he is in his Jump A Roo! Go ben Go!
"I'm pooped!" says Benjamin
I am so happy to be back home with my two favorite men! This picture is of Daddy just finishing a good workout! I am so proud of you Dan!
Messy, cluttered, will take days to clean desk......but still just looking at it makes me happy to be home.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Leah! Ahhh I love the pajamas. I honestly wanted to buy a pair for myself if I ever had a little boy. I knew if I did buy them however, I would end up having a girl, and of course... I'm NOT! I can't believe how big Ben is getting. He is sooo cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room