Press play again

Back from San Diego and safe in Hawaii. These past two weeks have been hard. I really miss my Papa Jr. It was nice to see family...especially being able to see my Aunt Judy whom I haven't seen in awhile. And Dan had never met before in person. Judy - you crack me up. And it was so nice to drive and visit Dan's mom, step dad Dennis, and his dad. Arizona has gotten really green thanks to the recent rain. Dennis you make THE best food. Thanks to your Texas ribs, cheesecake, potato salad, and so much more.... we gained some "love". I see running, aerobics, sugar free, and low fat in my future. ;) But, it was soooo worth it! Still, even with all the fun seeing family....it is so nice to be home. I feel that in recent months I have had to push pause on my life. And just when I think I can push play and continue on again, here comes the pause button. As of today I can push play again. I really hope that life stays calm for a few days, so I can get back on my feet. Back on the saddle of exercising and healthy eating. Back to feeding my inner Martha Stewart. Time to organize and label. No more vactaion,, it's go time. So here I go eating my spa cuisine. Pretty tasty and not too bad for you either.
I started my 3 online courses back on the 21st of August. Dan is in his finals week of his online courses. Benjamin is a rolling machine. He loves to chat it up. He is also teething and chewing on everything in sight. And while we were visiting Grandma Liz's house, Ben had his first taste of rice cereal. Yuuummmy!
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes in our recent hard times. We will continue to "fly below the radar" and just stay quiet for awhile. Just know we appreciate all the love we have felt. It's really nice to know that we have people around us and across oceans that think and care so much about us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room