A new out look for Leah
So I am still working on losing the baby weight. I don't know how the movie stars do it. But it is taking me longer than a week to get back to my "normal" shape again. Must be nice to have a personal trainer huh? So for now, I went and had my eyes done at MAC make up. (Laura you were my inspiration to try new eye shadow colors) I got my hair lightened and high lighted back in San Diego. Thank you Nicomi. I whitened my teeth a little with Crest whitening strips back in San Diego. (Thank you Dan for reminding me we still had them) Thank you Mom for getting me a spa pedicure back in San Diego. Getting your toes done, really makes ya feel like a lady. I enrolled to take Fall classes online. And you have all seen the eye brow pictures. So here are a few pictures of the new me. Here are some pictures of me on the way to being the best well....ME!
OK, I look like a who from Dr Seuess whooville with this expression. But, you get the drift of the fun new shades of shadow. And don't forget the purple eyeliner and mascara brought to you by good old Target!
The best shot I can take of the back of my head. But, this is an idea of how light my hair is.
Ta Da!!!!! So, after that tiny make over I am feeling better about myself, and pumped and ready to continue the healthy eating and excercising! By the way Spa Cuisine by Lean Cuisines are soooo yummy for lunches. Salmon and veggies with rice is my favorite. Can I just say that it is amazing what a little purple eye shadow can do for your self esteem?!? And let's not forget my extra zest of happiness comes from the thought that I will be back taking college courses in a week!!! Yippeeee!

OK, I look like a who from Dr Seuess whooville with this expression. But, you get the drift of the fun new shades of shadow. And don't forget the purple eyeliner and mascara brought to you by good old Target!
The best shot I can take of the back of my head. But, this is an idea of how light my hair is.
Ta Da!!!!! So, after that tiny make over I am feeling better about myself, and pumped and ready to continue the healthy eating and excercising! By the way Spa Cuisine by Lean Cuisines are soooo yummy for lunches. Salmon and veggies with rice is my favorite. Can I just say that it is amazing what a little purple eye shadow can do for your self esteem?!? And let's not forget my extra zest of happiness comes from the thought that I will be back taking college courses in a week!!! Yippeeee!
Comments
Love,
Meg