Staying cool in the hot weather
With this crazy triple digit heat wave we have been doing anything and everything to stay cool. Mostly hiding in pools and air conditioned houses! A few days ago we went to Nicomi's sisters pool! Benjamin's first real swimming experience. We got it on film, but no action shots on camera. This picture below is little baby jesus...I mean baby Ben staying warm wrapped up in a towel. ;)

Hanging out in the jacuzzi with Nicomi after the pool.
Do we not have the cutest little baby boy??????
I took this picture especially for Dan. Doesn't he look like a little golfer Dan? :) Benjamin mid sentence, "Wait not ready for my picture yet mom!"
"Mom do you mind? I'm trying to do my yoga in the nice cold AC house."

Benjamin learning how to read his new "moon" book that my Mom got him.

Hanging out in the jacuzzi with Nicomi after the pool.
Do we not have the cutest little baby boy??????
I took this picture especially for Dan. Doesn't he look like a little golfer Dan? :) Benjamin mid sentence, "Wait not ready for my picture yet mom!"
"Mom do you mind? I'm trying to do my yoga in the nice cold AC house."
Benjamin learning how to read his new "moon" book that my Mom got him.
Comments
It has been so crazy here. I feel like the only time I have my self is late at night. Too late to call of course. I love the new pictures you posted..They are so sweet. Ben is cute a love...so totally adorable and happy. You obviously are doing something right. I miss you and promise I will call when I get a chance. Love You!
But I live in Seattle and I am raising my nephew Ben and I do know Liz so I'm not some weirdo! My Ben is 16 and 6'2! Hope you are all doing very well and little Ben is a CUTIE!