Family photos

Miss you Daddy!! Miss you Dan!!
Benjamin and mommy in the backyard while Grandma Reva b-b-ques.
Daniel burping and feeding the Ben. Can you tell he has been christened by Ben on his shoulder?
Charlie and Benjamin in a close up!
My Mom and Ben just enjoying each others company. :) I don't know who is having more fun.
My Aunt Bonnie, cousin Katlyn, and newest little addition my cousin Monica's baby girl Charlie(short for Charlize) swinging in my Mom and Tom's comfy swing.
My cute mini cousin Trevor.
And you all know the Benjamin! This is a picture of him relaxing in my Mom and Tom's backyard.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you and i enjoy being able to see the pictures that you are taking while you are there in San Deigo. Benjamin is so big, I cannot beleive how much he has grown in the past few weeks. I really the both of you. I feel like I am able to be there with you in San Deigo.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room