update on Leah's skin

So today I am going for a punch hole biopsy. I can not stop thinking about the quote from the movie my big fat greek wedding,(in a thick greek accent) "I went and had a "bebopsy". They found teeth and a spinal cord. Yes...it was my twin." ............So here's to hoping that they won't find my twin!
On the 19th I go in for surgery. All joking aside I'm scared about that. I am so tired of painful experiences. C-section with spinal block . Dental work done that was needed for a while. I really hate doctors and hospitals! I am so happy my Mom is coming...I need my momma...just something about a Mom's comfort that you can't get anywhere but from Mom. My Mom fly's in Saturday night. While in surgery Dan will be with me(yeah!) and my Mom will be playing with and spoiling our little monkey.
We will give updates as soon as we know anything.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Leah, I am waiting on pins and needles to find out how the surgery goes. Please let me know what happens. I am praying for you..

Lots of love, Brenda
Miss Megan said…
Momma!
You are going to be fine, but just in case Mike and I are praying for you. The pics of baby Ben look so cute! I can't wait for our little guy to come so they can be best friends like us! Well, maybe I can wait a few more months...I hope you have a good weekend and let us know about the biopsy. P.S. I like Dumbo too (except the pink elephants part-kinda creepy).

Love, Meg

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound