Say hello to Sgt. Gardner!!!!!

I called our local community centre and asked if they would put up this sign. So as you drive down the street everyone got to see the big news! We are all so proud of Dan!!!

Lately I don't really like pictures of myself. But I had to show proof that I got to pin on Dan's rank. Well, it was more like velcro with the new uniform. And of course Leah made a huge woops with putting the rank on upside down...oops. ;) So as Sgt Johnson read information about Dan becoming a Sgt....I put his rank on him.

Everyone is standing at attention as Sgt Johnson reads Dan's promotion.

Dan received this great lei from his unit. After Dan received his new rank onto his uniform, he read this very patriotic paper. And after he was done everyone said HHUUAAHH! This was a very cool moment in our lives.

Harold giving Dan congratulations. Can you tell how exciting it was by their smiles???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room