More catch up....with pictures.....

Happy boy with his cute little sleeper from Brenda. So cute ...it says daddy's #1 sport.
This is an attempt to get him to smile. He usually loves to fly up in the air...but by this time I think he was getting sleepy.
Finally...a photo where he is smiling...not talking or sleeping....
Wait! I'm not ready for my picture yet! Benjamin has been very vocal lately.....
Put em up...put em up....
Toga..Toga....Little toga man about to fall asleep....

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Such a cutie-pie! Leah- good work on the update. I love the pictures!
love ya!
Anonymous said…
You have the cutest baby in the world!! Thanks for taking the time to post the updates. I love seeing all of the pictures and reading about what's going on in your lives.
Anonymous said…
I love your website!! can I just say that the hawaiian bed spread it beautiful (if I do say so my self) lol

Love you guys!! You all look so great and I am so glad I have a lace to look at you when I miss you.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room