Leah get's surgery.....

To all of you that check our blog here is a little update. First, this has taken awhile because I only have a right arm to use. My left shoulder had surgery in two spots. A total of 32 stitches. I have a 100' temperature with tylenol and I am now on antibiotic because I have some type of infection. They can't figure it out though. My temp is 99.8 with tylenol??? What the stink is going on? All in all I feel like utter and total poo. Sorry no updates through e-mail or phone calls. I am just resting here at home while my momma spoils us rotten. She has been able to help with cleaning, cooking, and oh so much more. Because, I will most likely need more surgery and I am not aloud to lift with my left arm for a month we are looking into how to get Ben taken care of with a one handed mommy. (Still waiting on biopsy to come back from back of neck, and tissue from surgery to verify that they got all the cancer.) It's really just a waiting game. Trying to stay positive but preparing for more surgery by getting my brother Daniel out here to help with Ben. He just might be moving to Hawaii with us. More later..pictures to come later......love you all! - Leah

Comments

Anonymous said…
you just take it easy girl. It's great you have so much support with your family during this time! We keep you in our prayers!
Love, Heidi

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound