Great news....still not feeling that well.......

They got all the cancer in my shoulder! And they got my biopsy back from the back of my neck and I don't need immediate surgery!!!! Yeah!!! I still have about 3 weeks before I can lift anything, so we might still try and get Daniel out here to help with lifting and taking care of Ben and the house. But I do have a right arm for now to do as much as possible. And my mom and Dan have been amazing with cleaning and cooking. Back to resting. I am still on antibiotic and can't keep my fever down. Will update later with pictures.
Take care! -Leah

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is wonderful!!!!!!
Miss Megan said…
Momma!

I was so scared for you, but I am SOOO relieved they got it all. I hope your fever is down by now and you are doing better. I promise I will try calling in the next day or two to see how you are. Take care and Mike and I are thinking about you!

Love, Meg
Anonymous said…
So glad you are better and they got all the cancer. Thank God Dan is ok to. Love seeing all of your happy faces on the blog.. Love and miss you.
sheree' and chuck

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room