Aunt Judy spoils us yet again....

Thank you Judy!!!!! Recently we have received a lot of fun toys for us....I mean Benjamin from our Aunt Judy! Baby Leap frog pad, baby einstein videos, Disney movies, the funniest children's book that I have ever read titled "Walter the farting dog goes on a cruise".....and many many more....Yes a big WOW! So today we got a package with the movie Dumbo and an adorable little outfit for Ben that says "little firecracker" on it with a matching patriotic flag bib!!!! So cute!! I can't wait for 4th of July!!! It's one of my favorite holidays besides Christmas and Halloween.

I was estatic when I saw Dumbo. It's one of my all time favorite classic disney movies! I sing the song from it to Ben when he is crying..."Baby why do you cry? Baby now dry your eyes...."
Inside Ben is really excited about his presents. But, this is what he did while we opened the package. Judy, notice his little pj outfit he's wearing? Yes, another Judy original. (Also, notice his leg position? Dan told me that I always sit with one leg like that...he is like mommy!)
Dan and I being silly taking pictures.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Leah the faces you make sometimes just kill me! You're cute...

Love,

Meg

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room