Really really good looking................

So I have to brag. As a mom it's my duty right? So here it goes......I have the most adorable son ever! Here a few shots to prove it. Isn't he the most photogentic? And those eyes...oh those eyes! He seriously loves getting his picture taken. Maybe it's because when I take his picture I act like a total goofball. But it never fails, my happy boy always gives me a smile. Right now he is swinging away in his swing talking to me....or atleast trying to talk in his own way. We talk all day to each other. We're total blabber mouths. ;)


It's so hard being really really good looking...........(movie trivia: quote from: Zoolander)

The Gardner crooked smile. So cute...ya just wanna pinch those cheeks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound