Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to me for the first time! It was more like Mother's weekend for me. Dan was wonderful and helped any time Ben needed a diaper change or feeding. Dan and Benjamin made a yummy breakfast of oat bran pancakes (recipe off splenda.com) with fresh fruit and cool whip, turkey sausage, and eggs. Keeping it healthy even through the holidays! Dan got me this willow tree piece titled "Miracle of Life". And gave me two cards. One from Benjamin signed with his foot print signature. Yes...I cried. I still can't believe that I am a mom.




Thank you Mom' s for being the best that anyone could ask for. Both of you raised us most our lifes as single parents. You are both amazing people and we love you!!!!!!





Thank you Mom' s for being the best that anyone could ask for. Both of you raised us most our lifes as single parents. You are both amazing people and we love you!!!!!!

Comments
»