Best birthday ever for Dan!

Happy family...On March 24th (Dan's birthday) we finally get to bring our baby boy home! Great Great Aunt Judy..do you recognize his Osh Kosh outfit?

Mommy...Daddy.....I'm ready to go...let's hit the road! Thank you Great Grandma Sue for my spiffy go home outfit! And Zang family the shoes you sent match perfectly!

Happy Birthday Dan! As you requested...you get the best birthday present ever! I love my handsome men!

Comments

Aim said…
Holly Crap! I can't believe little Ben had to be in the NICU for so long! What was the problem? That is awesome that they let you stay at the hospital though. We didn't get to do that with Jake. He was only in there 5 days though. Well, we are so happy that you guys are home. Happy birthday to Dan.
ps- I got that sling as a present but I have seen the exact same one at walmart.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room