Benjamin's first Easter

Easter Morning Dan made a yummy french toast breakfast. Benjamin played with his activity gym that he loves so much. (Thank you again Elaine and Dan!) Then we all got dressed up in our Easter Sunday best and went to church. In the evening we had a fun night with Stacia and the girls, and a whole bunch of friends and neighbors eating a feast of Easter food and playing games! Even with all of the noise and partying going on, Benjamin slept through it all taking a nice 4 hour nap! Happy Easter!







You can't tell from this picture, but Benjamin is wearing his blue sailor outfit for Easter. (Thank you Great Great Aunt Judy!) He is soooooooooo adorable.

The youngest guests at the Easter party. Benjamin is to the left.

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
I love it! He is the cutest baby! I am glad that Tom and Reva made it out there to see you guys! I wish I could come out there....maybe I will!
Love the pictures. Love you guys!
Camille

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound