Welcome to the world baby Benjamin!

born at 2:51 am March 14th 2006
6 pds 7 oz
black hair
blue eyes
This picture is of Dan and I holding hands over Benjamin. We just couldn't get over how tiny he was. Dan wanted to show the contrast of the size of our hands when compared to baby Ben's little body. We love our little man!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my goodness- he is so cute and tiny! good job leah and dan bringing a special little someone into the world!
love, heidi
Aim said…
Hurray! Pictures! Oh my gosh! He is so amazingly beautiful! Seeing those pictures TOTALLY reminded me of Jake in the NICU. Man! I don't envy you for that! It's tough. Is he out yet? Well, he is so adorable! Congrats!

amie
Gallegos Family said…
He is BEAUTIFUL!
OH!!! soo cute! I wish i could be there!
love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room