The waiting game......

Right now we are playing the waiting game. Waiting for Benjamin to arrive. But also waiting for certain items of his to get in stock or arrive in shipping. I found pictures on line of what his nursery furniture and decor will look like. So since we can't decorate his nursery right now and take pictures, I thought this would be the next best thing to show you. So imagine all these items put together in the nursery! ;) Can you tell I am getting anxious for him to be here??????

We loved this sports lamp! The best part of this lamp and the furniture is that it is tax free. Thank you military Navy Exchange store!

This is the cute crib bedding!

This furniture minus the changing table in this picture, and add the one below.

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
too cute leah! now i can really visualize it!!! hurry up baby benjamin!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room