Leah's 26th birthday celebration - 1-13-06

It's official! I have the sweetest husband ever! He woke me up with this adorable card. On the front it says, "Here are 26 reasons why I love you". And for my birthday dinner (thank you Momma for my birthday present - dinner) we drove down to downtown Honolulu and had dinner at TGI Fridays. It was the best night ever. We had only a 5 minute wait after being told originally 20 minutes. I think they sympathized with the fact that I was pregnant and Dan was on crutches......and Dan told them it was my birthday! The food was sooooo yummy. Our waitress gave me a shirley temple (cherry soda) on the house. And at the end of the night we didn't even have to pay for the parking! The parking structure people said it's your lucky day, go home without paying! Happy Happy Birthday to me!
Comments