SLEEP

With a newborn in the house, we are all a little sleepy. So, we take naps whenever we get a chance.


 Zachary fell asleep sitting up on the couch. He put his favorite green blanket over his head and passed out.
And sometimes when we 're not sleeping, we hang out in our pj's. :)

Comments

I'm just catching up on all of your blogs! I think I've read them all now. Isabella is beautiful and I've had fun seeing the photos you've put up on facebook too. But its so crazy to look back and see how little she was. They grow up sooo fast. Love the pics of the boys too. Glad all is well with you and yours.
Jody
Englishfam said…
The purple blanket!! Yay! :) She is darling Leah. Thanks for the updates. Keep 'em coming!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound