Heritage Day Picnic
Isabella made her big debut as we went to a Heritage Day picnic put on by our church.
The picnic was at our local fair grounds. And we had a lot of fun. As I was still recovering and only 4 weeks post partum, I over did it a little bit. But it was worth it. It was the first time I wore make up and straightened my hair since Bella was born. And it was nice to get out of the house. The Heritage Day picnic was to celebrate Pioneer Day. So there were some fun pioneer activities. There was also country music being played. Family photos were taken and given to us. And the food was a perfect summer treat of BBQ hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon, potato salad, and cookies.
The boys had a blast panning for Gold.
Benjamin competed in a potato sack race.
My favorite part was the photographer who was set up taking family photos for no charge. They printed us out two copies right there as our picture was taken. And then the next day sent us a digital copy. Our first real photo together as a family of 5!
Bella's eyes were half closed. But besides that, I think it turned out great!
The picnic was at our local fair grounds. And we had a lot of fun. As I was still recovering and only 4 weeks post partum, I over did it a little bit. But it was worth it. It was the first time I wore make up and straightened my hair since Bella was born. And it was nice to get out of the house. The Heritage Day picnic was to celebrate Pioneer Day. So there were some fun pioneer activities. There was also country music being played. Family photos were taken and given to us. And the food was a perfect summer treat of BBQ hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon, potato salad, and cookies.
The boys had a blast panning for Gold.
Benjamin competed in a potato sack race.
My favorite part was the photographer who was set up taking family photos for no charge. They printed us out two copies right there as our picture was taken. And then the next day sent us a digital copy. Our first real photo together as a family of 5!
Bella's eyes were half closed. But besides that, I think it turned out great!











Comments