Caught pink handed
A few months ago we began decorating Isabella's nursery. It started with some pink paint.
The boys were so excited that we would be painting a room. They decided to sneak in the room the day after Dan painted, and do a little "touch up".
They painted the inside of the closet. They painted the carpet. They "touched up" a few walls. And they painted themselves. I walked in and said put your hands up! And immediately took off Zachary's outfit that was soaked in pink paint. Then I said, "Don't move. I am getting my phone to take a picture!"We couldn't be too mad. Dan had left out the roller brush and paint holder with some leftover paint inside. And they were just trying to help right? The bad news is some of this pink paint will not come out of the carpet! Any suggestions?



Comments
jody