Mother's Day
I got spoiled!
Mother's Day started a few weeks early for me. My Mom in Law Liz sent an early baby shower/Mother's Day gift....or should I say gifts........
New crib and changing table in white. An adorable giraffe print diaper bag. And two super soft pink blankets! I am still smiling.
Dan was SO excited about the furniture. He put it together right away.
The boys got their tools and helped Daddy out.Finished and so pretty!
I seriously love this changing table!
Mother's Day morning
Ben was so excited to give me my present!
Dan made a yummy egg breakfast for me. And then we opened presents and cards before heading to church.Yah! A super soft pink robe with my name monogrammed on the front. And matching pink spa slippers with the letter L monogrammed. Perfect for the up-coming hospital stay!!!!
Handsome Dan and Zach
My beautiful flowers that Benjamin picked out for me.
Dan made my favorite dinner dish of chicken divan. And it was yummy!!!!
Thanks to Dan, this was such a relaxing weekend. He would not let me change a diaper all weekend. And every time I started to clean, he made me stop and enjoy my Mother's Day weekend. I could not have asked for a more perfect Mommy's Day.
















Comments