IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today during our 19 week ultrasound we saw our sweet baby GIRL!
We are over joyed and still in shock. We can not wait for our little princess to join our family!!!!
We all had a feeling it was a girl. But here are a few reasons why:
1. I cry at EVERYTHING. This pregnancy is causing me to have way more emotions than the boys pregnancies.
2. My face is breaking out and is red and splotchy.
3. I feel so ugly. With the boys pregnancies I was always told that I had that pregnancy glow. Not with this one.
4. My nostrils widened with the boys pregnancies, but my face stayed thinner. This pregnancy, my nostrils have not changed and my face is so round.
5. Chinese gender predictor said girl.
6. Wives tales predictors like the needle over the belly, showed that it was a girl.
7. I had morning sickness into the 2nd trimester. With both of the boys, my morning sickness ended at the 1st trimester.
8. Fetal heart rate was in the 150's.
9. I love/crave fruit and sweets! With the boys, it was salty cravings.
10. And last but not least, the most important reason that we had a feeling it was a girl........Dan gave me a blessing(said a prayer for me when I was sick). After he finished with the blessing, he looked at me and said..."It's girl. Everything inside of me knows that it's a girl. I have goose bumps and have never experienced that feeling before." I trust Dan and I know that the holy spirit spoke to him on that day. It was a very special moment.
We are still in shock. For Dan's side of the family, this is a little miracle. Many generations have gone by with boys dominating.
Now to go wild with all things pink, ruffly, and girly!!!!!
We are over joyed and still in shock. We can not wait for our little princess to join our family!!!!
We all had a feeling it was a girl. But here are a few reasons why:
1. I cry at EVERYTHING. This pregnancy is causing me to have way more emotions than the boys pregnancies.
2. My face is breaking out and is red and splotchy.
3. I feel so ugly. With the boys pregnancies I was always told that I had that pregnancy glow. Not with this one.
4. My nostrils widened with the boys pregnancies, but my face stayed thinner. This pregnancy, my nostrils have not changed and my face is so round.
5. Chinese gender predictor said girl.
6. Wives tales predictors like the needle over the belly, showed that it was a girl.
7. I had morning sickness into the 2nd trimester. With both of the boys, my morning sickness ended at the 1st trimester.
8. Fetal heart rate was in the 150's.
9. I love/crave fruit and sweets! With the boys, it was salty cravings.
10. And last but not least, the most important reason that we had a feeling it was a girl........Dan gave me a blessing(said a prayer for me when I was sick). After he finished with the blessing, he looked at me and said..."It's girl. Everything inside of me knows that it's a girl. I have goose bumps and have never experienced that feeling before." I trust Dan and I know that the holy spirit spoke to him on that day. It was a very special moment.
We are still in shock. For Dan's side of the family, this is a little miracle. Many generations have gone by with boys dominating.
Now to go wild with all things pink, ruffly, and girly!!!!!
Comments
congrats!
jody