Hello 2nd trimester.........
I welcome you with open arms. Looking forward to saying good bye to morning sickness and a nauseous stomach! And of course...I can not wait to find out if this little angel is a boy or girl!
I am currently in my 4th month and 14 weeks along in the pregnancy.
Last Monday, I was 13 weeks and going to my first official OB appointment. I had gone to the ER at 7 or 8 weeks for the placental tear. However, due to moving, traveling, and waiting for Insurance approval, I had to wait until this past Monday to have my first real OB appointment.
The baby is a mover! He/she is doing great. My blood pressure was 116/70. (That was great to know since I had post partum preclampsia after Zach was born.) There is still some residual blood around the placenta from the tear.....but the Dr said that is okay. And I am good to join in with Dan and the boys on family walks to the park!
Dan was beaming from ear to ear when looking at the ultrasound. This is so special that he is with me at every appointment this time. He really missed being a part of Zachary's pregnancy when he was deployed. I love that he loves to be involved in my pregnancy. The support from him, lifts emotional weight off my shoulders. And when I had to do bed rest, he was AMAZING with taking care of the boys, household duties, and cooking.
Current pregnancy emotions and cravings:
LOVE clementine oranges
Nauseousness has gone down to morning only
Once in a while I will get sharp twinges in my lower abdomen. This forces me to have to take it easy. I tend to try and do too much. Learning to slow down and letting go of the need to control everything. (Example: The way I wash celery vs Dan's way.) Had a nice big laugh about that one.
I am currently in my 4th month and 14 weeks along in the pregnancy.
Last Monday, I was 13 weeks and going to my first official OB appointment. I had gone to the ER at 7 or 8 weeks for the placental tear. However, due to moving, traveling, and waiting for Insurance approval, I had to wait until this past Monday to have my first real OB appointment.
The baby is a mover! He/she is doing great. My blood pressure was 116/70. (That was great to know since I had post partum preclampsia after Zach was born.) There is still some residual blood around the placenta from the tear.....but the Dr said that is okay. And I am good to join in with Dan and the boys on family walks to the park!
Dan was beaming from ear to ear when looking at the ultrasound. This is so special that he is with me at every appointment this time. He really missed being a part of Zachary's pregnancy when he was deployed. I love that he loves to be involved in my pregnancy. The support from him, lifts emotional weight off my shoulders. And when I had to do bed rest, he was AMAZING with taking care of the boys, household duties, and cooking.
Current pregnancy emotions and cravings:
LOVE clementine oranges
Nauseousness has gone down to morning only
Once in a while I will get sharp twinges in my lower abdomen. This forces me to have to take it easy. I tend to try and do too much. Learning to slow down and letting go of the need to control everything. (Example: The way I wash celery vs Dan's way.) Had a nice big laugh about that one.
Comments
P.S. I am hoping *fingers crossed* you finally get a girl! :)