Today I turned 30!
Dan and the boys really spoiled me today. It was the best day ever. It started with me getting to sleep in. Dan took the day off from work. Dan made me a yummy croissant breakfast sandwich with Nesquick chocolate milk. I was then showered with presents and beautiful flowers from Dan and the boys. The day continued with some "me time" at the salon. I went from blonde to "more like me" color. We then enjoyed some cake and ice cream with friends at our house. And, I was spoiled with some fabulous body wash and a loofa from Victoria's Secret! Thank you Jenkins Family! My day ended with Dan putting the boys to bed. And then some Wii game time with Dan. I am SO happy to have Dan home this year. He told me that he spoiled me this year since he couldn't last year. But the truth is, he is always this great. He is a spoiler!
Happy 30th Birthday to me!

My beautiful new birthday quilt!
I love Dan so much. He always makes me feel like a princess.
Dan got this yummy cake from Nothing Bundt Cake. HEAVEN with each bite!
Happy 30th Birthday to me!

My beautiful new birthday quilt!
I love Dan so much. He always makes me feel like a princess.
Dan got this yummy cake from Nothing Bundt Cake. HEAVEN with each bite!







Comments