Thanksgiving 09'
THANKSGIVING
We had a low key and peaceful Thanksgiving. We usually go to a different state to visit family for Thanksgiving. But, this year we decided to stay home. We had Dan's nephew Gavin visiting with us for a few days while Jason(Dan's brother) had to work. We had some fun times. We even went and saw A Christmas Carol movie all together! Ben loved having cousin Gavin visit us! And for Thanksgiving day Uncle Jim and Aunt Stacy came to enjoy some football and food! We love visitors!
Cousins Ben and Gavin eating some nutella(Ben calls it chocolate peanut butter) toast Thanksgiving morning watching the Macy's Day Parade ~
Ben and Gavin enjoyed some fun time in our back yard. Lucky for them, our snow had melted for a few days!






Cousins picture time! I couldn't not help myself. These handsome boys looked so darn cute.

Leah aka: The Black Friday Ninja! Ready to battle the cold 20' weather and crowds! Hi yaaaaa! ( I ended up getting some amazing deals on Christmas presents. I ended up standing in line in front of Toys R Us for 3 hours outside. And 1 hour in line inside the store. Thank goodness I had my Eskimo princess jacket that Dan got me from Iraq to keep me warm! When I came home, Dan was passed out on the couch asleep cuddled in a nice warm blanket. Dan - I pass the torch on to you next year! Maybe we will be stationed in some place warm?...heheheee)
We had a low key and peaceful Thanksgiving. We usually go to a different state to visit family for Thanksgiving. But, this year we decided to stay home. We had Dan's nephew Gavin visiting with us for a few days while Jason(Dan's brother) had to work. We had some fun times. We even went and saw A Christmas Carol movie all together! Ben loved having cousin Gavin visit us! And for Thanksgiving day Uncle Jim and Aunt Stacy came to enjoy some football and food! We love visitors!
Cousins Ben and Gavin eating some nutella(Ben calls it chocolate peanut butter) toast Thanksgiving morning watching the Macy's Day Parade ~
Ben and Gavin enjoyed some fun time in our back yard. Lucky for them, our snow had melted for a few days!
Comments