Monday Family Night - Fall style

BLACK ISLAND FARMS - PUMPKIN PATCH

A couple of weeks before Halloween we enjoyed a Monday night at a real Pumpkin Patch! We went through a corn maze. We watched a pig race. We rode on a hayride. We picked our own pumpkins. We ate delicious caramel corn. So fun and so cold!!! Yes, I am one of those Mom's that dresses up my boys in matching outfits! Ben loves his little brother....Zach not so sure...
Handsome men before entering the Pumpkin Patch


WATCHING THE PIG RACE!
CORN MAZE
This Corn Maze was set up in "New Moon" theme. One side was cut out in Team Edward. The other side was Team Edward. We went through the Team Jacob side. But, I am Team Edward!
It got really dark and really cold very quick!!
Dan and I took turns holding Zach
Good thing Daddy was so good at reading the map maze!
It was in this picture, that I realized our little Ben has grown up on us ~

Yah! We made it! Ben leading the way to the end of the maze.
PUMPKINS!

HAYRIDE ~
When we got on to the hayride, it was dark and cold. I would suggest riding it before sundown. We still had fun. But, we soon discovered how chilly the night was. The farmer who was helping with the ride, told us that it was going to snow the next day! We were not prepared for 30' - 40' weather! BRRRRRRR......Dan wrapped up Ben in his jacket. And I wrapped Zach in my scarf!


Choosing our pumpkins ~

Ben tried to lift it.......

But it was too heavy......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound