Proud Daddy moment

Last week we got Ben a few early birthday presents. Little man is getting signed up for T-ball. And with that he got a new bat, ball, glove, hitting T, and a helmet.

I think Dan seriously had tears in his eyes when he taught Ben how to hit a ball for the first time............... Ben was having a pj day. His kidney reflex is back and he has been running a 103.5 fever. Dr's put him on an antibiotic and he is doing much better. But we have been taking it easy. He has a referral in to Primary Children's hospital to see a urologist. We will keep you posted on our little slugger.

Comments

He's going to be an awesome athlete! I can tell!! :o) I'm so sorry about his kidneys. He will be in our prayers! Love you all TONS!!
I am so glad Dan s home and can share such great daddy and son moments with Ben! Hope the little man feels better soon... keep us posted and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Adele said…
Awwww, poor little thing. Praying for him. Glad Dan had such a good time playing, though!

Don't forget about the 25th!!
Anonymous said…
I don't think Dan was the only one in tears with that Pic. My eyes are moist too. He looks soooo talk. I love the look when he looks up at Dan in the Army stuff. He's too young to enlist, thank heaven. Love you double, Grandma Reva
Sparkle Mama said…
Sweet! Go boys!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound