Where I have been
For the past week and a half I have had shingles. They are a form of chicken pox. Horrible painful bumps on my stomach, side, and back. Dan was originally approved to come home early to help out, but that fell through. The Dr told me to limit my contact with Zachary because he can not be immunized for chicken pox until he is 1 years old. HA! Yah right! Luckily though I have amazing friends who have helped me out. Watched the boys while I took pain pills and slept, brought me groceries, cooked me dinner. I have said it before, and I will say it again.......I am filled with so much gratitude and humbled at the kindness and love we have been shown during this past years deployment. I hope to one day re-pay the kindness.
The good news is that I am just about pain free and the shingles are slowly leaving. I am on 3 antibiotics and no longer need the pain meds! Yah!
Dan will be home soon and I can not wait. We miss Dan so much. I can't wait to just have him in the same room as us. And to be able to talk to him without a delay from being in different countries!
SEE YOU SOON SWEET PEA!!!!
The good news is that I am just about pain free and the shingles are slowly leaving. I am on 3 antibiotics and no longer need the pain meds! Yah!
Dan will be home soon and I can not wait. We miss Dan so much. I can't wait to just have him in the same room as us. And to be able to talk to him without a delay from being in different countries!
SEE YOU SOON SWEET PEA!!!!
Comments