Single digits......
So, we are down to single digit days until Zach and Dan are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am slowly, but surely completing my "to do list" before the guys arrive. Ben has been such a big helper. He picks anything up off the floor that I can't reach. :) He also helps put laundry into the washing machine. And, helps throw away trash. He is going to be the greatest big brother.
On Saturday, my friend Marion has offered to come over and help me tidy up our bathrooms and vacuum! I am so grateful for all of the love and support we have received while Dan has been deployed.
We have made a chain link to countdown the days until Daddy returns. Ben keeps saying, "My friend Daddy coming home soon!" Ben is excited to play football with Daddy, and all of the other "manly stuff" that Mommy just doesn't compare to Daddy's skills!
A few days until I kiss my sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I am slowly, but surely completing my "to do list" before the guys arrive. Ben has been such a big helper. He picks anything up off the floor that I can't reach. :) He also helps put laundry into the washing machine. And, helps throw away trash. He is going to be the greatest big brother.
On Saturday, my friend Marion has offered to come over and help me tidy up our bathrooms and vacuum! I am so grateful for all of the love and support we have received while Dan has been deployed.
We have made a chain link to countdown the days until Daddy returns. Ben keeps saying, "My friend Daddy coming home soon!" Ben is excited to play football with Daddy, and all of the other "manly stuff" that Mommy just doesn't compare to Daddy's skills!
A few days until I kiss my sweet pea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Comments