Food Poisoning....AGAIN!
So, for the 4th time this pregnancy......... I got food poisoning! This time was from Panda Express. I thought healthy steamed veggies and grilled chicken was a good choice for little monkey. And although he didn't get sick, my choice of Tai cashew chicken, fried rice, and cream cheese Rangoon's were not as kind to me. I have decided that because we are eating out so often, I have a higher percentage than other people to get sick. But seriously people....4 times in one pregnancy!?!?!?!! Even if it is more convenient with being 9 months prego and taking care of a toddler with hubby on deployment.........I will not be frequenting ANY take out for the rest of this pregnancy! Only 13 days to go. So, I don't think this will be too big of a feat to accomplish........
The one good thing about getting sick from these restaurants? It will make my post pregnancy weight loss easier. I will not be visiting Panda Express or Cafe Rio for a VERY long time, if ever!
The one good thing about getting sick from these restaurants? It will make my post pregnancy weight loss easier. I will not be visiting Panda Express or Cafe Rio for a VERY long time, if ever!
Comments