Thank you Daddy!

The sports rivalry in our family lives on! My Mom started it with buying Ben and Zach Chargers outfits. Great Grandma Rango and Grandma Gardner bought Ben Buffalo Sabres Hockey shirts. (This is actually the only team besides the Bulls that Dan and I both cheer for.) Well, now Dan has gone and bought Ben a Chicago Cubs jacket! Even though I am a die hard Padres and Chargers fan.......I will still "let" Ben wear his Cubbies jacket. We support Daddy's teams while he is away. I even recorded and watched a Buffalo Bills game on TV, watched it, AND cheered for them!!!! Now that's love...............

Ben LOVED that he got a special present from Daddy in the mail!
"What is it Mommy?"
Handsome Ben modeling his new favorite jacket!
He looks so old to me in this picture. What happened to my baby Ben? Do you know he wears a 3T in clothes and size 10 in shoes?!?! My baby is now a big boy!
I had him look down so you could see the CUBS logo on the hood of the jacket.
I asked him how much he loves Daddy? He responded with spreading his arms way out and saying, "THIS MUCH!"
THANK YOU DADDY! LOVE, BENJAMIN

Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute! I'm excited for sweater season- hoodies look so cute on kids!
Adele said…
Such a cutie! I'm afraid I've never been a die-hard anything fan. Sorry :(
Anonymous said…
I knew that would be the perfect jacket for him. Now the best little boy in the world can wear a jacket from the best baseball team in the whole world. I love you so much and cannot wait to see the little munchkin wear it in person.

Love,

Dan

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound