Nesting
I am 30 weeks in to this pregnancy and in full blown nesting mode! I have been taking it easy for so long and on bed rest....... I was starting to go a little stir crazy. But now, I have been feeling much better with a STRONG desire to get rid of junk, clean, and organize the house!
The "after" picture would have been a lot more dramatic had you seen the "before" picture. However, I didn't think of taking a "before". I was too focused on just clearing the shelves and starting from scratch.
This is just one corner of our laundry room. I did take a "before" picture of the other side of the laundry room. It currently is a table piled high with junk. Soon, it will be turned into a craft room! ***** Mom ~ I promise I am not doing ANY heavy lifting!!!!!*****
The "after" picture would have been a lot more dramatic had you seen the "before" picture. However, I didn't think of taking a "before". I was too focused on just clearing the shelves and starting from scratch.
This is just one corner of our laundry room. I did take a "before" picture of the other side of the laundry room. It currently is a table piled high with junk. Soon, it will be turned into a craft room! ***** Mom ~ I promise I am not doing ANY heavy lifting!!!!!*****
Comments