Missing my Dan

Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones. But, I am really missing my Dan.










Our anniversary month is almost over. Let's hope these next few months fly by quick and we can see you soon!
Love you sweetie ~
ENGAGEMENT PICTURES TAKEN AT GARDEN OF THE GODS, COLORADO - 2004

Comments

I love those pictures... I don't think I've seen them before. Your hair looks so smooth and beautiful. You look great in red!
Coila said…
What gorgeous pictures! I hope you get to see him again soon.
Story Family said…
Here's to hoping the next while goes quickly before Dan gets home. That has to be hard. But you're almost there! Hang in there! You guys looks so cute. Dan looks great with hair! (So did Scott...)
Cross Family said…
I love the pictures, your hair looks so pretty.
Mel said…
I am missing him for you :) You are awesome!
Adele said…
Awww! *sniff sniff* I'm sorry you're homesick for Dan :'(
Sparkle Mama said…
I love these pictures! I have never seen them before :) How fun!?
Miss Megan said…
I forgot about these photos! They are so cute! I can't believe how long your hair used to be. I'm sorry you miss Dan, I wish there was some way I could help. Speaking of help...thanks for offering to help with the wedding. I will let you know if there is anything you can do for me. You're the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound