Zach shall not want

Benjamin never wanted for anything. He was spoiled(and continues to be) spoiled beyond belief. So, Zach already has it made being the second boy. Thanks to many family and friends, he has Ben's barely worn clothes up until age 3(so far)! And is still getting spoiled with new clothes just for him. Most recently - Great Grandma Sue, Grandma Reva, and Mommy.......

Anyone who knows me - you know that it's a running joke with me that I am a secret agent - so when I saw this for only $3.00.....I could not help myself.............
Zach's very first outfit was sent by Grandma Reva - my Mom said she couldn't help herself - Can you blame her? "Tugging on Grandma's heart" Awwwwwww
Still my favorite onsie - Grandma Reva - I love it - "What happens at Grandma's house stays at Grandma's house"
I can't stop touching this super soft blanket that my Mom recently got Zach - With Zach making his debut during the snowy months, I am really excited about warm cuddly blankets!
Grandma Sue being a former sailor's wife can't resist the nautical wear -
Grandma Sue couldn't help but get this sleeper, "Thank heaven for little boys".
So thus begins the stocking of Zach's side of the closet. And to think I have not even opened the bins yet of Benjamin's newborn clothes!!!!!!

Comments

Englishfam said…
I love the FBI onesie, that is hilarious! Even if you already have a ton of clothes from Ben for him, it is always fun to get some new things. So cute! I love baby clothes!
Miss Megan said…
OK those are seriously some adorable baby boy clothes! Between those outfits, and all the stuff Ben had when he was a baby, Zach is going to be all set! P.S. I really liked all the new stuff that you added to your sidebar. Very nice touch.
Sparkle Mama said…
I love little baby clothes! Oh and the fuzzy, cozy blankets are the best! I love the ones with one side satin and one side super soft.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound