It's a tough economic week when........

#1 You're excited that gas is down to $4.05 a gallon and it only cost you $64.05 to fill up the gas tank.

#2 Bell peppers are $2.05 a piece!

and #3 You ask yourself if chocolate chips went up in price..........

But, I am completely blessed that we have close to free medical. And my husband has a job that will not possibly be gone tomorrow. So yes, times are tough. But we are doing better than good at times and we are all safe and healthy.

But seriously, is it me or did chocolate chips go up in price?!?!

Comments

Callie Canlas said…
leah! i'm glad you found my blog and i'm glad you left that second comment so i could find yours...hope baby to be is doing well and that you are too...see you soon!
Anonymous said…
I know what you mean about prices. Here in Alaska gas is like 4.50 a gallon. I filled up my Yukon the other day and it was $94 bucks. A gallon of milk here is $5 bucks on base. It's crazy!
Coila said…
That's funny, I've been excited to see gas down to $4.3/ gal and still sorta ticked that it is even that high in the first place. . . I haven't noticed chocolate chips going up, but I also haven't bought any in a while. . . hmmm. I won't go stock up again soon, maybe they'll go back down, too?
Adele said…
I have no idea if chocolate chips have gone up, and I must say I'm appalled by that bell pepper price! So glad I have friends with enormous gardens. They keep me supplied with the most delicious veg ever. I'm working on getting my back yard into shape so I can put in a garden next year. Ice cream, though. That's gone up.
Sparkle Mama said…
hee hee... i know what you mean, but i don't know about chocolate chips- i just bought some the other day and honestly didn't even glance at the price- all i cared about was satisfying my craving for homemade chocolate chip cookies asap :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound