Chocolate covered strawberries

We had a bunch of strawberries in the fridge. So I decided to grab some dipping chocolate and make a night of it...............
After dipping the strawberries in hot melted chocolate, Ben patiently waited for them to cool.................
Testing it out little by little................
Going for the whole enchilada....including the stem!
Giving his best cheese with a mouth full of ewwyyy gooeey chocolate ~ I couldn't help but giggle when he asked, "More strawberries peas!" with a mouth full of gooey chocolate.
In the end he had an empty plate, a full tummy, and a Captain Hook chocolate goatee. :)
He was excited at the end that he had made enough of a mess, he was able to wash his hands with his new Sponge Bob hand soap. :)
TA DA!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is too cute, the pictures of Ben eating the strawberries made me laugh so hard. I love you so much.

Love,

Dan
Anonymous said…
Wow...you make me want some chocolate strawberries.. That sounds good. Miss you!
Miss Megan said…
I LOVE me some chocolate dipped strawberries!
Mel said…
Cool, I didn't know you could buy chocolate like that! Much easier!
Adele said…
Ha ha! So fabulous. Glad you had such a good time. Randomly, and I realise I'm probably the only person on the planet to admit this, I don't actually like chocolate covered strawberries. Now, this is kind of strange, because I love strawberries, and ADORE chocolate. But the combination just doesn't thrill me. Now, ready for the twist in this plot? I love white chocolate covered strawberries! And this is weird, too. Why? Because I really dislike white chocolate!
Ben is just about the cutest thing ever! You two know how to have a good evening.
Sparkle Mama said…
good for him... way to eat the strawberry too! i make these on a regular basis and emma eats all the chocolate off and won't even try the strawberry... what a stinker.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound