OMG NKOTB are back!
~ Disclaimer ~I know that by posting this blog, I will be showing the world what a goober I am. And you know what? I am okay with that. Sometimes you just gotta embrace your inner goober......
First ,I heard news of Beverly Hills 90210 was coming back to TV. Now, New Kids on the Block reuniting......What is next from my childhood....banana clips in the hair and Alf on TV??????
Oh my gosh! Seriously? New kids on the block baby! I was the biggest fan when I was like 10 years old!!!!! I used to hang posters from my Tiger Beat and Bop magazines of Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre on my wall! I remember my friend Tina who lived across the street from me had a New Kids On the Block sleeping bag and matching pillow! I had a New kids on the block lunch box and back pack! Those were the days! Watching them perform on the TODAY show I felt time warped back to 1989!!!!!
I wish I still had my old tapes! I am SO downloading some old songs from ITunes!
They are back and of course coming to my town when I will be about to pop with baby on November 15th!!!! I always wanted to go to one of their concerts!!!! Maybe they'll tour next year too. One can only hope.............
~Then ~
~ Now ~
First ,I heard news of Beverly Hills 90210 was coming back to TV. Now, New Kids on the Block reuniting......What is next from my childhood....banana clips in the hair and Alf on TV??????
Oh my gosh! Seriously? New kids on the block baby! I was the biggest fan when I was like 10 years old!!!!! I used to hang posters from my Tiger Beat and Bop magazines of Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre on my wall! I remember my friend Tina who lived across the street from me had a New Kids On the Block sleeping bag and matching pillow! I had a New kids on the block lunch box and back pack! Those were the days! Watching them perform on the TODAY show I felt time warped back to 1989!!!!!
I wish I still had my old tapes! I am SO downloading some old songs from ITunes!
They are back and of course coming to my town when I will be about to pop with baby on November 15th!!!! I always wanted to go to one of their concerts!!!! Maybe they'll tour next year too. One can only hope.............
~Then ~
~ Now ~
Who else was a member of NKOTB fan club??????
Comments