A small little surprise
I won't be able to see my toes in about 25 - 30 weeks.........
Yah baby ready or not.........That's right folks, I am pregnant! Totally unexpected and totally excited. We tried our hardest to prevent this while Dan was deployed....but I guess it was meant to be. I am due December 8, 2008...unless that changes. The good news is Dan should be here for the birth. And then will shortly be back permanently from his deployment a few weeks later!
And just a heads up - I am the fourth spouse now in Dan's unit to recently pop up pregnant. Must be something in that deployment water......
Yah baby ready or not.........That's right folks, I am pregnant! Totally unexpected and totally excited. We tried our hardest to prevent this while Dan was deployed....but I guess it was meant to be. I am due December 8, 2008...unless that changes. The good news is Dan should be here for the birth. And then will shortly be back permanently from his deployment a few weeks later!And just a heads up - I am the fourth spouse now in Dan's unit to recently pop up pregnant. Must be something in that deployment water......
Comments