Winter time - Dec 07' - Catch up blogs
While Daddy was gone to California for Army training.......Ben and I decorated for Christmas and played in the snow.........
Our first big snow storm of the winter. This picture is of the morning it started snowing. It didn't stop until about 5 in the evening.
Looking outside Ben's window
Ben helping me decorate the house for Christmas. He has his Christmas bears that Aunt Judy gave him a few years back.
"Ben come back, I just want a picture!" Running away in fear I will take his precious bears.
Un-dressing and dressing the bears while watching a Charlie brown Christmas
Finally he poses for me! CHEEEZEEEEEE!
After being cooped up for a couple of days in the house due to snow storms, the wind and snow took a pause long enough for us to brave the outdoors and enjoy a (first time) play time in the snow for Ben. Here is the road on the way to the snow from our house. (A 2 minute drive)
Lead on little snow monkey
Our first big snow storm of the winter. This picture is of the morning it started snowing. It didn't stop until about 5 in the evening.
Looking outside Ben's window
Ben helping me decorate the house for Christmas. He has his Christmas bears that Aunt Judy gave him a few years back.
"Ben come back, I just want a picture!" Running away in fear I will take his precious bears.
Un-dressing and dressing the bears while watching a Charlie brown Christmas
Finally he poses for me! CHEEEZEEEEEE!
After being cooped up for a couple of days in the house due to snow storms, the wind and snow took a pause long enough for us to brave the outdoors and enjoy a (first time) play time in the snow for Ben. Here is the road on the way to the snow from our house. (A 2 minute drive)
Lead on little snow monkey












Comments