Holiday before the holiday

With the 4th of July being on a week day this year, our holiday has turned into an all week event. I don't know about the rest of you, but we are trying to enjoy every minute of our summer days. We also try to have EXTRA fun on the weekends that Dan has off.

*We also have a list of places that we want to go to before we leave the island. I am calling it the count down to the end of Hawaii days. It helps the days go faster to when we get to move back to the mainland. It helps get out of the house and enjoy the real Hawaii. It also helps us stay active! So enjoy the pictures of our "Holiday before the Holiday!"

We puppy sat Kona Bean. He is not even 1 years old and weighs over 100 pds!! But man is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen??
We let him sleep in the chair once in a while.
Ben and Kona after they both just woke up. Ben looks mischievous and Kona just looks tired.
Talking man to man
To show you how big Kona Bean is, I took this comparison picture next to our computer desk and chair. (Ignore the mess)
What a good puppy - he went to the door and told us when he had to go potty.
The two culprits......
AAAHHAAA! I caught you feeding the puppy!
It's been too much work - I'm napping.
Saturday the 30th - Ko Olina Beach -

So happy to be walking in the sand -
Let's just sit right here mom and dad Okay?
Daddy blowing up Ben's turtle floaty
Daddy and Ben heading to the waves
I LOVE this picture
"Okay, Dad now I might want to go back in later"

Tough guy

"Ok, it's a little chilly let's take a break"

I said, "LET'S TAKE A BREAK!"
"I'm gone"

Mommy pushing Ben around in the turtle floaty
Mommy and Ben at sunset

One of the only pictures that turned out right from the light of Mom and Ben

I love these pictures that Dan took
This one's for you Steph - MALLOY!

Dried off and chillin like a villain wearing Daddy's sunglasses I love this picture because the cloud reflection is in the sunglasses

Happy family watching sunset
Incredible

Comments

Anonymous said…
just beautiful! amazing pictures- love the footprints one!
Cross Family said…
What great pictures! Ben and the dog look so cute and I love the daddy and ben pictures they are so sweet.
Miss Megan said…
I think my favorite photo was the one where Ben got caught feeding the dog. Of course the beach ones all look great too. Happy 4th of July!
Anonymous said…
I got is. you live in a post card. mom Edwards. oh and I was just looking at pictures of Coronado, where we took pics of ships, oh, I mean the water. I'm so bad sometimes when there is a kodak moment. mom Edwards

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound