Date night

Tonight Benjamin went to a babysitters, and Dan and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 at our favorite military theatre. Tickets are half the price of a regular movie theatre ticket. And for $8 bucks you can get 2 all you can drink refillable sodas and a large popcorn.

The movie was Fantastic! Dan and I both LOVED IT!!!!! I recommend it! Here are some silly pictures back at home that we took to record this fun night.

Seriously - I think I look like Jack Sparrow's sister....what do you think?????


Dan my hero!



I dressed up like a pirate and wore my pirate earings! I got them from the Disneyland ride Pirates of the Carribean before the first movie was even made!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have the best ideas!, and you both look fab!!! mom Edwards

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound