Happy Memorial Day
Yesterday(Sunday) we watched a special Memorial Holiday tribute to the troops on PBS. I started crying when they played the horn at the end of the show. I cried for all of the mom's that lost their sons to war. But mostly I cried because the last time I heard the horn was at my Papa Jr's funeral. Thank you Papa Jr for serving our country when you did. I am also grateful to all the rest of my family and friends who serve our country. Thank you for keeping us safe and for your sacrifice.

Thank you Aunt Judy. I am grateful for my Aunt Judy who served on a Navy Hospital ship for 20+ years.
And I am grateful for my husband who is in the Army.
Here are some pictures back from February. Dan and I had a date night and went to an Army ball. I got tears in my eyes that night when 40 + men got up and sang the Army national anthem. I am so full of patriotic pride these days.

Thank you Aunt Judy. I am grateful for my Aunt Judy who served on a Navy Hospital ship for 20+ years.
And I am grateful for my husband who is in the Army.
Here are some pictures back from February. Dan and I had a date night and went to an Army ball. I got tears in my eyes that night when 40 + men got up and sang the Army national anthem. I am so full of patriotic pride these days. Leah, Dan, Harold, and GiGi. Dan and Harold work in the same office together. GiGi and I both had our babies at the same time.

One of the awards that Dan has received since joining this unit in Hawaii. As he is rewarded for his hard work, I think to myself, "I don't need to see an award to know this man is great". Dan is so proud to be a soldier for the United States Army. And this is just one of the things that I love about him. I love my soldier! And I am proud to be a military spouse.

One of the awards that Dan has received since joining this unit in Hawaii. As he is rewarded for his hard work, I think to myself, "I don't need to see an award to know this man is great". Dan is so proud to be a soldier for the United States Army. And this is just one of the things that I love about him. I love my soldier! And I am proud to be a military spouse.


Comments